Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto Insurance in Tarzana and the surrounding areas of California
Driving in greater Los Angeles might seem more like a chore sometimes. Southern California, and more-particularly L.A., is one of the most-congested infrastructure systems in the United States. It’s packed, and the sheer volume of drivers on the road makes going somewhere an often-tedious task. You’ll want to do all you can to remain safe on the road, and that includes having car insurance.
At Strickler Insurance, we are sticklers for helping clients find the best car insurance on the market. You want affordable coverage, but you need the right policy to protect yourself and your vehicle at all times.
The Benefit of Having Car Insurance
Everyone needs car insurance, even people with older cars, infrequent drivers, or those with tight budgets. Coverage is both a financial and legal benefit to the insured driver for numerous reasons.
- Policies will help you pay for damage your vehicle sustains in numerous types of incidents.
- If you get hurt in the wreck, coverage can help you pay for your own recovery costs.
- Coverage can help you repay others if you are at-fault for a wreck that harms them.
- Finally, by law, most California drivers must carry car insurance. If you don’t have it, you could face a loss of your driving privileges, fines and other penalties.
You never know when a car accident might happen; you never know who it will impact, and you never know what it is going to cost. Why live with uncertainty? Let Stickler Insurance’s friendly team of agents help you set up a policy that will protect you behind the wheel at all times.
California’s Car Insurance Requirements
All California drivers must have proof of financial responsibility for their vehicle and driving risks. The easiest way to get this proof is by getting auto liability insurance. With liability insurance, you, the policyholder can compensate third parties for the damage your mistakes cause them.
The state requires policies to offer at least the following auto liability coverage:
- $15,000 for injury/death to one person
- $30,000 for injury/death to more than one person
- $5,000 for property damage
So, if you hit another car, and injure the driver inside, then bodily injury coverage will pay for that driver’s injuries. The property damage coverage will pay for that person’s vehicle damage.
Other Policy Options
Car insurance is not just about liability protection. Policies also can protect the insured driver and their vehicles. Once you have your required liability insurance, you can expand your policy with:
- Higher liability limits that will offer you more financial assistance in case of a liability claim.
- Collision insurance that will pay for your car’s damage following wrecks.
- Comprehensive coverage that will pay for your vehicle damage if it results from a non-accident hazard. Most policies cover damage from storms, theft, fire and similar occurrences.
- Uninsured motorist coverage pays when you qualify to make a claim against another driver’s auto liability insurance, but that driver has no insurance.
- Underinsured motorist coverage pays when you attempt to file against another driver’s liability policy, but that policy’s limits will not cover the full value of your claims. Coverage will pay the difference of that policy’s limits and your own cost needs.
- Rental car coverage will help you cover the cost of a rental vehicle following damage to yours.
- Roadside assistance protection will dispatch an insurer-approved service specialist to you in case you experience trouble with the vehicle.
- Duty to defend clauses will promise the policyholder that they can receive legal defense in case they get sued following a car accident.
- Glass coverage will help you pay to replace damaged window glass if that cost falls below your standard damage deductible cost.
Multi-Vehicle Policies Available
If you need to insure multiple vehicles, you can gain the convenience of a multi-car policy for all the vehicles in your household. Each vehicle will still get the coverage it deserves, despite being on the same policy. You’ll also only pay one premium for the coverage.
Convenient Customer Service
At Strickler Insurance, it’s our job to add assurance back into the insurance world. Choose us, and you’ll have numerous benefits at your fingertips. That way, you’ll always feel safe behind the wheel.
Diverse Policy Options
Everyone has a reason for buying car insurance. That’s why we offer numerous policy options, all of which will provide the interested party with coverage that will address their coverage needs at all times.
Your budget is important, so we can ensure you get a policy that will always meet your financial goals. Even as we increase your coverage, we’ll make sure you can always afford your policy.
3 Easy Ways to Contact Us
We are more than ready to help you get the car insurance services you deserve. Get started now!
- Phone: (818) 285-0323
- Stop by Our Office: 19626 Ventura Blvd, 200, Tarzana, CA 91356
Get a Free Quote Online Now!